WELCOME TO OUR NEWSLETTER
SETTLE – Social Entrepreneurship Training via icT Learning Environments
SETTLE project aims to create a learning and training framework to promote social entrepreneurs’ competences and skills, contributing to the European 2020 strategy of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and new skills for new jobs strategy.
The project will be addressed to the following collectives:
- New social entrepreneurs
- New entrepreneurs
- Social intrapreneurs (those who are interested in social corporative entrepreneurship)
- Trainees and students
- Trainers on social entrepreneurship
- Trainers and lecturers on business management
- Experts on social entrepreneurship and on entrepreneurship
- Experts on key skills and competence development and definition
- Experts on training/activities
- Policy makers
From October 2015 to September 2017, six partners from the UK, Austria, Germany, Greece, Spain and Lithuania will develop the following outputs:
- Learning and training for social entrepreneurship. European approach
- European learning pathway on social entrepreneurship
- SETTLELab Open platform for learning on social entrepreneurship
Let us introduce ourselves
Our Consortium: https://settle-project.eu/consortium/
So far SETTLE Project has delivered:
2 transnational meetings
Kick off meeting in Albacete, Spain – November 2015 &
2nd Transnational Meeting – Kaunas, Lithuania – June 2016
LEARNING AND TRAINING FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP. EUROPEAN APPROACH
2 local DISSEMINATION activities PARTICIPATIONs
1 Intellectual output report
Are you interested to know more about the SETTLE Project?
Do you want to get involved?
Do you want to become an ambassador and pass the knowledge to your friends and colleagues?
Feel free to send us a message here: https://settle-project.eu/contact-us/
You like Social Media more than e-mail forms? No worries!!
Follow us on our Social Media Profiles and stay tuned about SETTLE updates!
Disclaimer: The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.